Friday, February 4, 2011

How much did your cosmetic surgery cost?

In particular, because their breast augmentation and / or tummy tuck cost? Where (city / state), to be made? How long was the healing time? Are you satisfied with the results? I've been researching on my own, but do not know if anyone personally who has had cosmetic surgery. Any input you have is appreciated. Why people feel they must leave a response, when they know nothing about this problem? I felt nothing, to do a facelift, do not apologize that could cost you an arm and a leg. Na, I asked my doctor to give me a call for a suitable plastic surgeon.I. Finally, the clerk told me it would cost me $ 30.00 just to watch. (I had a tummy tuck because I had two children.) The lady told me that $ 10.000 - $ 35.000. Yes No costs as much as buying a new car.No, I did not because I have no money. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment