Monday, March 7, 2011

If they are loaning 2,000 dollars for cosmetic surgery than what does the procedures cost in Lebanon?

I know no way to know the price. How much do they? Is there a price and a Lebanese tourist price? Yes, yes. I've given this some serious thought. Maybe the price will depend on the size of the business! For example, nose Lebanese difficult or a more important role than the others noses? Or it may be that people in Lebanon to maintain their beauty longer than others? These are the most important issues facing the world right now and we need answers! The best way is to take out insurance as a brake, you buy on the nose and say oh my god his accident. When the insurance will make you a plastic surgery for free. Everything is expensive in Lebanon.I Lazic had eye surgery last November and it cost me $ 1.400 for both eyes, while the cost of U.S. $ 295 per eye, making less than $ 600 it's Kate! I have not that.Ah good. I think that a tourist will definitely pay more), you can go at any time in India for surgery, they have excellent doctors and low costs.Plus a holiday .: :) You can see some doctors in Lebanon, a few hundred dollars to pay for cosmetic surgery is minor, but they are still students, you only pay a few hundred dollars, and you will be their medical he.they projecthe will practice at you. I agree with Aussie, varying costs depending on the type surgery.big may small.stuffing fixing.adjusting or he.makes filling.he remember.You know me always follow the directions on a recipe, what if they make that ya.sorry.rude! apologies.bad my daughter, Chloe! Do not buy girl.sssssshhhhhhhh bad beat. You should ask this question for professionals in a hospital more precise answers .

0 comments:

Post a Comment