Tuesday, February 22, 2011

how much does it cost to get dental cosmetic surgery?

I thought about Invisalign and other things but has anyone had dental cosmetic surgery? howmuch did it cost in all, I live in Houston, TX 2500 I am a dentist. It depends what you mean by "dental cosmetic surgery." If you refer to the veneer, I'd hardly an operation. Veneers can range in price from $ 800 to $ 2000 per tooth depending on some things - the place the most important factor. It is obviously gingival recontouring, as "surgery" (albeit very simple operation) could be. I have no idea what the average wage. I charge $ 125 per tooth.because it is so easy. Invisalign usually costs more than belts. Hello, you very useful information for your question from http://dentalcare.easyassistance.info. The site is very useful resources on the detailed care. Check it out! Laughter! I paid my Invisalign and it was $ 5,600 for the entire treatment. I had already consulted several dentists about how to get the plates and the price quoted was $ 11,000 to $ 15 500 for 8 teeth veneered my current dentist recommended veneers Invisalign and laser whitening first, then if it was not satisfied, but I probably need plates t often teeth straightened, so I'm saving money. If cost is a problem for you, go www.carecredit.com Good luck to you. As mentioned in a previous post Nebula really depends on the location. I needed to complete the cosmetic restoration and decided, after due diligence and the recommendation to go to Mexico, which was enough for me, as I'm in the UK. I had 28 porcelain crowns better quality at a cost of $ 2400, 90% less than the $ 36,000 has been mentioned here. I could not "be happy, but like I said you really need to make sure that the dentist is recommended, not only in Mexico but how you decide to go for dental treatment, I was hoping if you would like this helps Tony

0 comments:

Post a Comment