Monday, February 21, 2011

How much would it cost to have cosmetic surgery and fix a scar on my stomach?

When I was pregnant, a little spider on my stomach below my navel. Why is my stomach and was extending the pregnancy, has bitten the stretch too. Now I have a scar the size of a dime. It sa bit behind where he was bitten. Does anyone know what it would cost to fix? £ 1,200 had one too many of my belly button ring when I was pregnant, it cost about $ 500 for the treatment and will last about 8 treatments.so yeahh its a lot of money. try using a scar cream, then go to the surgeon, you can also go and ask what will be. if only to have a scar on it! What I try and if something goes wrong and is worse than anything done. thinking. I also believe that the costs of loading the boat! lol

1 comments:

Unknown said...

reDermis autologize

Post a Comment