Monday, February 28, 2011

What can I do about unsatisfactory cosmetic surgery?

I had a facelift done three months ago. Everything has healed now, but it is not even close to what I expected it to look like. Sue the doctor is the final result because it is a lot of trouble, and the entire staff was kind to me. Thus, in addition to sue, what I can do about unsatisfactory cosmetic surgery? The operation costs $ 2,000. I want satisfaction. Nothing. Have you got what you paid. What, you thought Brad Pitt would look like after a bitch or something? Plastic surgery can not work miracles. Maybe make another plastic surgery and pay more money, or can not do the surgery and be yourself:) I've spoken to the surgeon who performed the surgery? Were your expectations realistic? You read the consent form you signed? Many procedures take more than three months to obtain the final result. You do not give details on the hat he did, so I can not comment on that. No lawyer will take your case, unless there is clear negligence and financial losses that they only care about money. $ 2,000 worth five minutes of his time. Your surgeon may be able to determine that you do not want, or may be better able to explain the operation can and can not do. Plastic surgeons usually do not want to take on other people unhappy patient, then you really should try to resolve it with the first .

0 comments:

Post a Comment