Saturday, February 26, 2011

Is there any way that I can participate in a cosmetic surgery study, so that I can get it done at lower cost?

I want to have cosmetic surgery (ie, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation), after deciding not to have children swamps. I've heard before some of the woman being clinical trials and make them, reducing the cost at any price. I would like information about and getting involved? If your sites? sometimes. I had a breast reduction and septoplasty, and the doctor made me pay for hospitalization and materials used in the process, since I left medical students for the procedure. I would not. There are many things that can go wrong and I do not think I would be able to obtain compensation if something goes wrong.

1 comments:

Ashmita said...

I love dimples and always wanted to have them. I think cosmetic surgery in general is a great thing.Alluremedspa provide dimple creation surgery for affordable cost.

Post a Comment